Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Intro

So here I am, new fancy blog.  But why are you here?  Hopefully you're here to find out some awesomely witty opinions on different products or services, because that's what I'm going to provide for you.

I like to try new things and I, like any good human being, like to express my opinions until everyone is sick of hearing from me.  So in this blog, you will find reviews of makeup products, home decor ideas, services (like tattoo removal), diy projects, etc.

Now, I can't do this all by my lonesome.  So here's where I need your help:
Do you have a product that you might maybe want to buy, but you want a review of it first?  Do you want an idea to help organize your life?  Do you want someone else to decide if something is worth your time?  Well let me know!  Throw ideas in my face.  Specifically, I'd like to limit this to product reviews and/or organization tips.  However, if you have an idea that is just so ridiculously awesome, tell me!

For the next week or so I will be doing product testing until I find something worth talking to you about, the good, bad, and ugly.  So stick around and we might all learn a little something (even if that something is that I make poor life decisions).

No comments:

Post a Comment