Sunday, August 16, 2015

Nails Inc Victoria





Price: $14 at Sephora

Normally, I would never spend more than $8 on a nail polish.  Actually, normally I'd spend less than $5.  So why am I reviewing a $14 nail polish?  It must be a bad review, right?  Wrong. This product is my most favorite beauty product of all time.  This is the only nail polish color that I've had to repurchase because I used up all of my original product.  What's so great about it?  Read on!


So, this is a product from Nails Inc and it's in their Nail Kale line.  The kale in the nail polish helps to hydrate and nourish the nails.  When I first got this product, it was not in the Nail Kale line.  I got it in a Glossybox probably two years ago.  The product was in a circular container then (now it's like a rectangle) and I didn't think I'd like it.  But I was soooo wrong.

It's like any other nail polish really.  I don't know how well it nourishes or hydrates my nails, but I do know that it doesn't chip very easily.  I also know that I love the color.  With one coat, it looks like a deep red wine color, or a deep cherry red as it's described.  The picture below is from one coat.


I never stick with one coat though.  I like two.  After two coats, it looks almost black with a hint of red.  I like to describe it as my "blood red" nail polish because it looks like...well..a pool of blood.  That's a little morbid, but I don't care.  I love it.  The picture below is from two coats.


It's great for fall and Christmas time.  I actually wear it year round.  I think it's just that unique shade that works with every outfit in every season.  I just love it.  It says it's limited edition, so I gotta wrap up this post so I can go stock up.  I will never run out of this product, or else I'll have to find a new shade because I've been rocking this for well over two years straight.  Love it.

Pros: 
Great color
Cute packaging
Rarely Chips
Great for all seasons
Kale (may) be hydrating and nourishing

Cons:
I don't own 25 of these yet.  That is legit a problem.

If you can't tell my final judgment, you obviously didn't read.  I love it. I love it more than I love pizza.  This is my absolute favorite beauty product of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment