Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fromm's Cat Food


This is my cat, Chubby.  While I love her, she does have an issue with food that can bother me.  She likes to inhale food as if she's been starving for a month and will never see food again.  Because of this, she would always eat her food and then throw it right back up.  I struggled finding a food that would work for her until I came across the brand Fromm's.  What's good about it??



I see a big difference in Chubby's coat and the clarity in her eyes when she's eating Fromm's Gold Holistic which can be purchased from Chewy.com.  I love a product that works so well that you can see a visible difference in the cat's fur and eyes.  It also does not include corn, wheat, or soy.  The gold holistic version is also Chubby's favorite flavors: chicken, cheese, and duck.

Fromm's Gold Holistic is made for all stages of life.  I purchase the adult food for Chubby, but I buy the kitten version for my kitten, Pip.  When Chubby gets older, she'll be eating the mature formula.  It's great to have a cat food that is specifically made for different stages of life.  They also have many different types of food.  If you look at this link for Chewy, you'll see they make wet food and another type of dry food from their Noutritionals line that comes in many different flavors.

The main reason I started with Fromm's is that their food pieces are so small, that Chubby can eat it quickly without having to vomit afterwards.  They're about the size of rabbit pellets.  They also have a dog food, which I've heard good things about.

Of course, the issues are that it can be pricey.  I buy the 5 pound bag and that usually lasts me about a month.  I also live in a state where they don't have a distributor, so I have to order it online, but Chewy is really fast about shipping.  I've never had to wait more than 2 days for my order to come in.

I definitely love this food, and I believe my cats do as well.  I must note though that cats need to have wet food in their diet.  I don't feed them Fromm's wet food, so I can't speak on that part of their company.  All I know is that the Gold Holistic food has been wonderful for my cats' health.

No comments:

Post a Comment